As part of our ongoing commitment to safety, Morley-Moss has revised and refined its Corporate Safety Policies and Programs.
Morley-Moss’s Safety Director, Willie Davenport, has extensive experience in safety, hazard mitigation, and worker protection. He specializes in the assessment and communication of trends that are used to predict hazards, creating a culture of safety that is centered on proactivity and prevention.
Morley-Moss Safety Program Highlights
- Incident review system focused on trend recognition
- Review and report processes aimed at behavior correction and lessons learned
- Robust and constantly evolving safety policies
- Thorough, systematic reporting policy
- Perpetual and documented jobsite observation reports
- Extensive orientation trainings
- Task-specific PPE and training
- Group safety discussion
- Scheduled project safety reviews